- This website is operated by Beauty Hub (beautyhub.co.ke) a business registered and incorporated in Kenya. Throughout the website, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Beauty Hub.
- Beauty Hub offers this website, including all information, products and services available from this site to you, the user, on condition that you accept all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and you confirm and agree that you understand and accept the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
2. PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
- You acknowledge that the products displayed on this website are not owned or manufactured by us but by third party suppliers
- Although we have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of products that appear on our shop, we cannot guarantee the images fully reflect the products and as such, the actual product and packaging may vary slightly from those images
- We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products and services that we offer.
- At our sole discretion, prices and descriptions for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of Service.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products and services purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the products will be corrected.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice.
3. PRICES AND PAYMENTS
- Prices of products (which may or may not be inclusive of applicable taxes) will be indicated on product and order pages when you place your order.
- You are solely responsible for all legal and regulatory obligations including tax obligations arising from placing an order on our website.
- We accept payment for the Service by way of mobile money payments or any other designated mode of payment indicated on our website.
4. ORDERS AND DELIVERY
- You shall order and pay for products and services using the procedure specified on this website.
- During the ordering process we will let you know when we expect to deliver the products and services to you.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If the supply of products and services is delayed by the supplier, courier or an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know.
- If you made an address error, this includes, but is not limited to: providing an incorrect address and/or old address, you are fully responsible for the additional shipping or address correction fee charged by the shipping company as well as a fee if we need to fill and process a replacement order.
- You will not be issued a refund/replacement if you mistakenly have your items delivered to the wrong address. No exceptions.
- If you refuse your shipment or reshipment, or despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you to arrange delivery or collection, the order will considered a non-authorized return and will attract a restocking fee of 25% of the total order value, plus shipping, convenience and handling charges. This value is deducted from your deposit and the remaining amount is refunded to your account.
- Shipping and delivery charges are not refundable.
- We reserve the right to ship large orders in increments to cut down on expensive shipping costs. Large orders are not guaranteed to all arrive on the same day. We will send updates on anticipated delivery for orders as they are available.
5. CANCELLATIONS & ORDER CHANGES
- Unfortunately, all orders are final and cannot be canceled or altered. Our system is set to process your order immediately you check out and make payment. We advise you to check your order before placing it and make sure you are certain before making payment.
- However, you can cancel your order if you like, but please note that all cancelled orders attract a restocking fee of 25% of the total order value, plus shipping, convenience and handling charges. This value is deducted from your deposit and the other amount is refunded to your account.
- Beauty Hub, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, at anytime, with or without cause or reason.
- In the event of conflicting interests, disputes, or policy violation, Beauty Hub reserves the right to refuse future service and refund monies payed by the customer (unless order has already been filled and/or shipped) without notice.
- Beauty Hub reserves the right to cancel pending orders for issues due to failure/refusal to review/agree to our Order Policy, suspicious activity/unverified and unconfirmed accounts and conflict.
6. REFUND & RETURNS POLICY
- All sales are final, non-refundable, non-returnable, non-replaceable and non-exchangeable.
- In the event that your products are damaged during transit, we may send you replacements within 7 business days.
- Customers have 7 business days to inform us of discrepancies, after which the order is considered final and completed. There are no exceptions.
- Products that are out of stock will immediately be refunded .
7. PERSONAL & ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our shop.
- You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and payment information, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- Every user of the website is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure. The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such passwords or accounts.
- We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
- By using the website, you agree to receive promotional information from our website. You can opt out of receiving such promotional messages at any time
- By using the website, you hereby allow us to use your personal information to provide Service. You also grant us the authority to provide such information to third party suppliers and providers who we may engage to provide Service.
9. USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND SUBMISSIONS
- If you send certain submissions (creative ideas, suggestions, reviews, feedback, proposals, plans, or other materials collectively, ‘comments’) with or without a request from us whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise, you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us.
- We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party
9. ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the Service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall Beauty Hub, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Beauty Hub and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
14. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
15. GOVERNING LAW
- These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with Kenyan law.
- Any dispute arising between us from these terms shall be determined at first instance by mutual negotiation and settlement within fourteen (14) days of the notification of a dispute by either party. In the default of settlement in the first instance by reference by either Party to arbitration by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
16. CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
17. CONTACT INFORMATION
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at support (at) beautyhub.co.ke