- Apply a pea-sized amount to skin in the morning or at night, after toners and water-based products.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. Because this product is a suspension of vitamin C powder in a water-free base, it may take a few seconds to absorb into the skin.
- Expect a slight tingling sensation during the first 1-2 weeks of use. If irritation occurs, this product can be diluted on each application with other creams or serums of your preference to reduce its strength.
- This product should not be used at the same time as treatments containing Niacinamide (vitamin B3).
- L-Ascorbic Acid – The strongest form of Vitamin C, exfoliates skin and works efficiently to slow the ageing process and boost skin health.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Attracts up to 1000 times its weight in water.
Ascorbic Acid, Squalane, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Coconut Alkanes, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glucomannan, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trihydroxystearin, BHT.