- After cleansing, saturate a cotton pad and sweep it across the face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
- This product should not be used on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin. Alpha Hydroxy Acids may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun. Use sunscreen during the day while using this product.
- Glycolic Acid: an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates the surface of the skin
- Tasmanian Pepperberry: a botanical extract that reduces the irritation associated with acid use
- Aloe Vera and Ginseng: botanical extracts with soothing and radiance-boosting benefits
Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Rosa damascena flower water, Centaurea cyanus flower water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Aminomethyl Propanol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Aspartic Acid, Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Glutamic Acid, Arginine, PCA, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Hexyl Nicotinate, Dextrin, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Gellan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.