- Apply a few drops to your entire face in the morning and at night before creams, oils, and moisturizers.
- The ingredients in “Buffet” may settle during transit, causing the bottle to appear as though it’s not completely full. This is normal and won’t affect the performance of your serum.
- Matrixyl 3000: a peptide complex that firms and plumps skin by boosting collagen and elastin
- Matrixyl Synthe’6: a peptide complex that reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and imperfections
- Syn-Ake peptide complex: prevents the formation of deep wrinkles and restores elasticity
- Relistase peptide complex: increases skin firmness and elasticity by boosting collagen
- Argirelox peptide complex: fights expression wrinkles, like smile lines and crow’s feet
- Probiotic complex: promotes healthy skin barrier function and better hydration
- Amino acids: proteins with moisturizing, antioxidant, and restorative benefits
- Hyaluronic acid: multiple hyaluronic acid complexes hydrates and create a plump, supple feel
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Pentapeptide-18, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Acetylarginyltryptophyl Diphenylglycine, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Trehalose, Fructose, Glucose, Maltose, Urea, Sodium PCA, PCA, Sodium Lactate, Citric Acid, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.