- Glycolic, lactic, tartaric, and citric acids: alpha hydroxy acids that exfoliate the skin’s top layers for a brighter, more radiant look
- Salicylic acid: a beta hydroxy acid that exfoliates inside pores to clear congestion
- Tasmanian Pepperberry: a botanical extract that reduces the irritation associated with acid use
- Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer: a form of hyaluronic acid that promotes a smooth, comfortable feel
- Vitamin B5: a vitamin that encourages healing and enhances surface hydration
- Black Carrot: a botanical extract with antioxidant effects
How to Use
Apply a small amount to clean, dry skin. Leave the mask on for no more than 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
This product should not be used more than twice per week. We recommend applying it at night. This product should not be used on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin.
Alpha hydroxy acids may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.
Glycolic Acid, Aqua (Water), Arginine, Propanediol, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Triethanolamine, Salicylic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Lactic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa Extract, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.