- Start with clean, dry eyebrows.
- Twist the PHOERA Ultra-Slim Brow Pencil to reveal a small amount of product.
- Use short, light strokes to fill in any sparse areas of your eyebrows, following the natural direction of your brow hair.
- Pay attention to the shape and arch of your brows, creating precise lines and definition as desired.
- Use the brush end to comb through your eyebrows, blending the product for a seamless and natural look.
- Adjust the amount of pressure applied to achieve your desired intensity and thickness.
- Continue filling and shaping until you achieve the desired eyebrow shape and fullness.
- Check for symmetry and make any necessary adjustments.
Note: Twist the pencil back down after use to protect the tip.
Copernicia Cerifera, Candelilla Wax, Isononyl Isononanoate, Polyisobutene, Paraffin Wax, Synthetic Wax, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Yellow Iron Oxide), CI 77491 (Red Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide Black).