- Starting from the inner corner of your eye, draw a thin line along the upper lash line using the fine felt tip.
- Continue the line towards the outer corner, adjusting the thickness to your desired look.
- For a more dramatic effect, extend the line slightly beyond the outer corner of your eye.
- Allow the eyeliner to dry for a few seconds before opening your eyes or applying additional makeup.
- To remove, use an oil-based makeup remover.
Always ensure the cap is tightly closed to prevent the eyeliner from drying out.
Water (Aqua), Styrene / Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol. May contain: CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77007, CI 77891, CI 77266, CI 77820.