- Feel: Pure Rosehip oil is a “dry” oil, which means it’s non-greasy, absorbs quickly and does not leave a residue or make skin shine.
- Color: The color of pure Rosehip Oil can range from light-yellow/amber, deep golden hue, to a rich reddish-orange liquid depending on harvest season and climate.
- Scent: Not to be confused with rose oil, 100% pure and natural Rosehip Oil has a distinct odor – a subtle woody/earthy, herbaceous smell with very mild marine (fishy) notes. It doesn’t have a rosy fragrance, but the ‘weird’ scent (which might be unpleasant to some users) goes away almost immediately as it soaks into skin.
- Packaging: Kami Botanics 100% pure and organic Rosehip Oil is packaged in a frosted bottle and a kraft outer box to protect the product from light. It comes with a convenient glass dropper for easy dispensation of just the right amount you need.
- Concerns: Anti-Aging, Wrinkles, Uneven Skin Tone, Scars, Age Spots, Acne Marks, Blemishes, Hyperpigmentation, Sun Damage
How to Use
Apply 2-3 drops on slightly damp skin both morning and night. Use on freshly cleansed skin after a serum and you can also ass 1-2 drops to your daily moisturizer. Using the oil on clean damp skin makes it absorb quicker and deeper into skin to deliver all the amazing nutrients. Store product away from sunlight
100% pure, vegan, organic, cold-pressed Rosehip Fruit Oil (rosa canina)